Sunday, April 22, 2007

Washed and Waxed

Greenleaf & Judson @ 8a.m.Did the Judson Ride this morning. I was on time this week. I was supposed to trash myself and that's exactly what I did. I didn't even wait to get into Winnetka to start stirring the pot. I either lead out or won most the sprints. I was happy with my wattage, and my riding. Plus you really can't complain about this weather.

After some relax time the Civic got a much needed thorough wash and wax today. I must say, my car was freakin' dirty. I had to go back with a damp rag to get all the grit, grim, and bird droppings off. After another break, I went to waxing. A couple hours later I had a shiny car. I waxed the roof twice. I'm going to hop in the shower in prep for a dinner with Don & Joanne.

2 comments:

Nat Felder said...

when i saw the title i imediatly thaught it was you that was washed and waxed, thank goodness it was your car instead

Anonymous said...

Mike did a bang-up job on his Honda. When the guys arrived to reactivate the sprinkler system and rain on his parade, I thought we might have a meltdown, but it all worked out. My plus for the day is Dad-pride in son's work on the Honda and Dad-relief that Mom doesn't have to haul hoses to water the garden.

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here