Saturday, April 21, 2007

4th Race of the Season

Finished PlanterWhen I woke up this morning, I didn't feel so great. I was sore and stiff from all the physical labor. I snapped a photo of the planter on my way out of the house. Not too shabby. At least it won't have to be replaced any time soon. All I could bring myself to accomplish before leaving for the race was eating breakfast.

Sean and Erik (new teammates) were at the race. It was nice to once again have teammates to warm up with. There were some big names that showed up, namely Brad Huff. It was good to see him, and I couldn't help myself making a joke about Slipstream sending him home from Europe...to Wisconsin. He's one of those people who's just a good person. I was aggressive till I got popped, then I hopped back in the race to finish out the workout. I always mean to take pictures at the races, but then never think to once I'm there. I don't think I need to drive all the way back to Madison to get another short workout in tomorrow.

Went to Lulu's for dinner with Mom, Dad, and Ronda. Yum. Spicy Shezwan Chicken.

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here