Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Back to the grind

After breakfast, photo sharing, and a quick stop at the bank, we went to the Center for Creative Photography. We saw Human Interest: Photoessays from the Collection. It was actually really good (I'm not usually that moved by photography). I like the life-caught-in-motion aspect of photojournalism. After the exhibit, we parted ways; they went to Saguaro West and I went home.

Zach and I got some errands done in the early afternoon and then went for a ride. I did power intervals on A Mountain. I can't say that I've had a hard time turning over a gear in recent recollection. Todd and Zach went out for drinks tonight while I'm heading to bed early in order to get back on top of the early to bed/early to rise schedule. Oh, and I got the new version of the PowerTap software, and it's nice(er).

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here