Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Home for the Holiday

Drove to my parents house last night for the Thanksgiving holiday. Erin and I had to take Toby to a kitty kennel because all of his usual cat-pals were also going out of town. Apparently he'll be living in style -- A three story cat condo. Erin and I didn't get to actually see the "condo", but I'm sure he'll have a good time. He's better off there than causing the nails-on-blackboard style stress while yowling all the way to Chicago.

Even though I was glad to be home, I had trouble sleeping due to an unfinished construction project. I was able to get to Home Depot this morning and finish up. There'll be lots to do to day! I hope I can fit in a ride that allows me to go all the way to Lake Bluff. On to the errands...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.baronwood.com/images/pic10.png

Kitty Condo!

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here