Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Back from the holiday

Thanksgiving was a blast. Erin and I got to see Blue Man Group on Wednesday night, had great dinners on Thursday and Friday nights, and went to the MCA and a Costa Rican restaurant on Saturday.

Wednesday was spent running errands for my mom and stopping by Turin to chat with my former boss. The weather was nice, but I didn't get out for a ride. Thursday was nice too, but I didn't get out for a ride. I spent most of the day setting up my parents' new computer. Friday was even nicer, but again I spent the day running errands and playing with the computer. Saturday morning I got up early for the Judson group ride. I got throttled by the guys who never race, but go faster than I like to go in the winter. Luca was there, riding a nice new Wilier. It was good to see him. Sunday morning I did the Turin group ride and was surprised to see Marshall, an old friend and formerly my guitar teacher. We had a lot to catch up about and spent much of the three hour ride talking.

The last bit of news is about my team situation for '07, but I'll save that for later.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here