Friday, July 06, 2007

Stole From

On Thursday I started riding my track bike to work. It was nice to be able to ride before and after work. Today when I came out of work I found that the rear wheel had been stolen. It's was bolted on, so someone had to wrench it off. It was locked up outside my office, on the corner of Michigan & Lake. There's got to be at least 100 people walking by there per minute. I can't believe somebody got away with that. I had to call dad to come pick me up.

I was supposed to meet Erin to see a couple apartments in Lakeview at 5, but that plan was shot. She called me around 6 and said that I had to come in the city and see a few of the better apartments that she'd seen. There was one near Roscoe and Seminary that was pretty nice, but we decided not to take it because we weren't thrilled with it. Since we're going to be living in the apartment for a few years we want to make sure it's what we want.

Work has been good, but a bit frustrating. There's a lot of things to learn to be up to full speed, but everyone is so busy that I feel like I'm annoying people. It'll get better when I have actual tasks.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here