Saturday, July 07, 2007

Pond Cat

Before we get to Pond Cat, I have to commend Gene in his skillful maneuvering to avoid crashing during the Judson ride this morning. A rider next to him sank into the cracks between pavement and hit Gene while freeing his bike. Gene was pushed into a cross street where he saved himself from a curb-collision. I mention this because Gene's a Turin riders (and employee) and is going to do well this cross season.

Now for Pond Cat. Toby came back into the house today meowing very loudly. I wasn't quite sure what was wrong till I got a good look at him. It appears that he fell or took a dip? into/in the pond in the backyard. I know for a fact that Toby doesn't like water. I suppose he was just curious.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here