Monday, May 28, 2007

Quad Cities Crit

Quad Cities was our best team race to date. John, Jamie, Derek, and Erik were near the front the entire race. Everyone followed important moves and worked well together. The team plan was to make sure that neither Brian Jensen or Adam Bergman got away. They made the decisive breaks everyday that weekend, and I figured that the same would be the case today. It was. Unfortunately we still missed the break. I was of no use because I wasn't close enough to the front when it went. Jamie, Erik, and I got to the front at the end to scrap together a 10th, 17th, and 26th. It was good to finally make some money! It was a long trip back to St. Louis, but Erin and I are back for the final time to close out the apartment.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here