Saturday, April 28, 2007

Turin Notches a Win at Tour of St. Louis

Andy Lister won the Tour of St. Louis Carondelet Criterium today! I'm pretty sure it's the first Turin win of the season, and a solid one at that. Andy rode like I've never seen him ride before, dismantling the final breakaway. I for one could have been in better shape, but form is coming, and I was able to cover attacks and block where appropriate. A lapse of attention saw me get swarmed with 2 to go, and I had to empty the tank to get to where I needed to be for the sprint, forget about actually sprinting. 14th. I think this is the first race that I've actually finished this year. I think that's the way I'm going to play it this year. Do well for the team or do myself in. I'll update this post with photos if someone puts some online.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here