Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday, April 27

Today was great for riding. I rode west, into the wind through Clayton, Ladue, Creve Coeur, and into Chesterfield. On the way back, I passed a massive construction site that, when I was last in St. Louis, was an old Bell Labs building. Now, as you can see, it's just a big mess.

Erin and I met Ben for lunch, after which I drove him to the airport. While at his apartment I snapped a few photos, as requested, to prove that his apartment is actually as clean as has been claimed.

Tonight is WILD. OK Go is playing, and Erin's already on her way to the show. I had to stop at Big Shark to register for Tour of St. Louis at 5, which delayed my festivities, but I'll catch up.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here