Thursday, April 19, 2007

Much Better

I felt much better today. I got up early and went for a ride with some guys (l-r: Gene, Chris, Scott, & Joe) and girl (Anne, not pictured) from the shop. We rode a lax pace up north and then with a few turns of speed on the way back. We stopped at The Italian Coffee Bar, one of the team's sponsors, on the way home.

After a refreshing brunch, I did some work in the backyard. This is actually the primary project for this trip home. I built a raised planter for my mom many years ago, and the wood has begun to rot. I'm going to remove all the wood and replace it with masonry.

I moved my car around from the front to the back and Bella came along for the ride. She doesn't look that happy because she knows that we're about to go backwards, down the driveway (the garage is underneath my parent's house).

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here