Monday, April 30, 2007

Got stuff done?

I went for my recovery ride this morning; meandered to downtown St. Louis and back. I passed the "historic" Fox Theater along the way.

My mid-day tasks included getting Saris/Cycle-Ops to send me a new Powertap. It took more time for me to give the guy my address than it did to convince him to replace it. In fact, convince isn't really accurate; he offered to replace it. I have renewed faith in that company.

My afternoon workout was working on my structured warm-up (ask in person if you want me to explain). It was hot, the first time this year that I wanted to gasp cooler air than was available. Later in the evening I got a hold of CC to discuss testing and my training schedule.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here