Sunday, March 04, 2007

Ahhh, California

At last. Let's be honest, Tucson has great weather, but Cali riding hands it to Tucson. I arrived in San Luis at ~4am pst. I was up by 9:30 and out for a ride by noon. My Uncle Ron and I did a favorite route of his that I've done before. It's been a few years since I've been to San Luis for riding, and I forgot how great the riding is. One thing I am bummed about however is that the Central Valley Classic Pro/1 field is full. I really wanted to do that race. Oh well. More training for me.Uncle Ron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man,
send me my vest when you have sec, it's perfect for XC skiing (all I've been doing up here other than broomball), I'm leaving for Brazil tomorrow for 10 days, nice break in weather from the current 7 deg. temp right now.
later,
Luca
PO Box 364
Egg Harbor, WI 54209

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here