Saturday, January 13, 2007

Gray Day

The shootout started this morning under cloudy, cold skies. I know that I shouldn't complain (especially cause it got warmer & sunnier later). The actual ride didn't go so well, and I rode back to Tucson with 15-20 other riders, Micro (Mike Necessary) included. Mike Jones (formerly?) of Health Net was part of that group, which was cool. My early exit from the ride allowed me to make it to the bank before they close for the long weekend. Freakin' hassle for no reason. Also in the news: Zach Reed is planning on coming to Tucson tomorrow and will be staying with us for 10 days. It'll be good to have him here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.mikejones.missingsaddle.com/2007/01/13/i-want-the-top-spot/

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here