Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Crazy Recovery

Zach and I began today's ride thinking that Picture Rocks and Gate's might be in the plan. Nope. We followed the bike path for a while, then followed what was left of it after the storm. Let me clarify: there was a little bit of climbing storm grates, a little bit of sand riding, and some fence hopping to get back to a ridable road. It was quite the adventure. As a capstone, we saw a person who had just been hit by a car on the way home.

After making it home, I shed some clothing in celebration of it being so warm and headed out toward the airplane graveyard. Just search google for it, and you'll find lots of stuff from Tucson. I took some photos and headed home with the wind at my back. I was able to motorpace three times on the way home.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here