Monday, January 15, 2007

Chilllllllllllly

The ride yesterday was cold. Let's face it, I'm a wuss in the cold. I don't like to be cold, and I don't like to ride in the cold. I made it to the base of Lemmon. I made it up the first few miles of Lemmon. When Todd came by me going down Lemmon, I followed him and nearly froze to death. I was thoroughly unhappy, and my fingers (the parts I could still feel) hurt. I decided to go home. Todd made me feel like a wuss and went back up the mountain. By the time I got close to home my fingers had warmed up, and I got to really feeling like a wuss. I decided to head out west, over Picture Rocks and back over Gates. The day warmed slightly, and I was glad I stayed on the bike.
The evening was spent eating and watching football, 24, and reading.

This morning I went back out to finish the computer repair call that I started last Friday. Much more progress was made and I finished without much agony. There's a lot of money in the Fix-it business. I'm glad to be taking a chunk of it.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here