Friday, November 03, 2006

Hummm.....

So, I have been informed that my team from last year, the team I was kinda hoping I would continue with, is not going to be the same team. Business decisions have been made. Decisions that have lead to a down-scaled elite program. Let me sit and think on this for a minute.

Well, I have only respect for the decision made. I would like to continue to follow my goal of being a professional athlete and therefore seek to expand my cycling team/involvement. Mesa has always been a great shop to me and after two years it'll be sad to see it go. I have no idea where or who I'm going to ride for next season. If you're interested in becoming a team or personal sponsor please contact me.

Well, I'll update when there's updatin' to be done.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here