Thursday, March 05, 2009

EeePC 1000HE

I got a new laptop today!!!  I ordered an Asus EeePC 1000HE netbook last Saturday and it finally (no fault to newegg) arrived this afternoon.  I gotta say that I'm really impressed.  This little laptop has just the right sized screen, 160Gig of storage, the newest Intel Atom (N280) processor, a multitouch trackpad, realtime performace stepping, and what seems to be a realistic 7 hours of battery.  Read the Tech Report review for the details and good pictures.


The realization that no laptop under $2,000 was going to satisfy my application development needs lead me toward getting a netbook.  The Tech Report article pushed me to purchase, and so far I'm very happy with the decision.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here