Sunday, September 09, 2007

MOVING!!!

So we moved in yesterday using the junkiest UHaul truck I've ever seen in my life. When I filled out the rental form, I just circled the entire picture of the truck noting that the entire thing was damaged. I didn't snap a picture, but to give you a mental image, the grill was missing.

Lots of moving followed the truck rental. We (Erin, mom, and I) picked up a pair of large dressers and a bookcase before starting to load out Mary's garage. Caffeine headaches have been plaguing me, and were in full effect. Luckily the weather cooperated.

We moved more today, and in the evening, when we had decided to quit for the day, I found out that we had no hot water. In fact we had no gas service at all. Bummer to say the least. I took some pictures before we left for my parents house.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here