Sunday, September 02, 2007

Mercedes 2008 C Class & Dad's Birthday

I drove the new Mercedes C Class today. Very nice vehicle. I don't think I'll be purchasing one anytime soon, but it was a good chance to get a feel for a nice car. On a parallel note, Critical Mass built Mercedes-Benz's 2008 C-Class website. I'm not on this account, but it gives a feel for what we do.

When we were downtown, Erin and I walked through downtown to Jazz Fest and back. Along the way we went by the Richard Serra sculpture in Grant Park.

This evening was Dad's birthday party (although his actual birthday isn't till Tuesday). I was in charge of the grill. I'm not sure that was the best idea, but everyone said that I did a good job even though we had to dump a whole bottle of water on the grease fire I created. It was a great time. Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here