Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Second Day at CM

We had a bit more down time at work today than we did yesterday. Two of the other new hires got pulled out of orientation to start working. I'm glad I get another day of adjustment. Here's a few more facts: One of the people used to work at Harpo Studios where Oprah is filmed. The office receptionist made it to the final 70 people on American Idol. It's a really relaxed, open, and fun office. The big summer party is coming up in a few weeks, so I'll get to meet many others in the office then. I took a picture out the window of the office. The view is north, straight up the Magnificent Mile of Michigan Avenue. The river you see is the Chicago River.

We got out of work early, so I headed over to the Taste again where Tom's band, Cobalt, was playing the second stage. Tom's come a long way since we played in Decoy together in high school.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here