Saturday, July 28, 2007

On The Mend

I'm finally on the mend...but not back on the bike. I still haven't gotten my bike back from Turin. I had the chance to get in there and figure things out, but haven't yet. I spent the bike-free morning cleaning up around the house and watching Leipheimer storm to victory in the TT. In retrospect this has been a great tour. Great racing, good scandal, favorites taken out by mindless crashes. You may have noticed that the only riders that went down in Vinokourov's crash were Astana riders. Anyway...

Erin and I decided to go to Ikea for decorating ideas. On the way we stopped by my grandparents house to grab a set of paint chips (book of paint colors) and say hi. While at Ikea we realized how cheap their stuff really is. I used to think it was nice...but then I graduated from college. Not so nice now. At least we got some good ideas. Now it's out to dinner with Dad, Emily, Joanne, and Donald.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here