Monday, July 23, 2007

CRASH

I crashed at the ENH Grand Prix yesterday. It sucked. The race however did not suck. I didn't feel as well I as had hoped to, but I did feel well enough to bridge John into the winning breakaway. That's teamwork. The two of us came rocketing down the start/finish straight, closing a 15 second gap like it was nothing. I was blown before we got there, but he closed the last little bit and brought home Turin's first NRC top ten.

Coming into the first corner with 2 laps to go, somebody crashed, and I went over the bars. I'm pretty banged up. Rhonda (Dr.) took a look at me and prescribed antibiotics, so we'll see how this round of wounds go. The only thing I'm really concerned with is my right hip.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here