Sunday, May 20, 2007

Missouri State Road Race Championship

I did not have the form or team support of last year. The race was mildly aggressive from the gun. The aggression was somewhat reserved, like people didn't want to waste too much energy before the first time up the big hill. A large group rolled off the front. After about twenty minutes. I suppose everyone was happy because they just sat up. Now I wasn't happy, but I figured that the race would reshuffle on the climb. WRONG!!! I didn't take into account that Brian Dziewa was in the break and wasn't going to wait for anyone. The break stayed away and we in the back fought for loser's placings. It was good workout and a learning experience for sure.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here