Sunday, June 17, 2007

Leaving for Le Tour of Ohio

Today has been event packed so far. After breakfast Erin and I took a bike ride north along the Greenbay Trail to the Ravinia Metra stop. It was really nice to finally go for a bike ride with her. By the time we got back home she was ready to be done. I forgot how people who don't ride all that much don't have much of a tolerance for sitting on a saddle for extended periods of time.

After showers we went down to Wicker Park to look at an apartment owned by friends of the family. It was small!!! Erin and I need to readjust out expectations for an apartment in Chicago. I think I'll need to land a job before we can start think about paying rent for any place that we'd find acceptable. The trip wasn't a bust. We got an idea of the kind of apartments that we can expect in the city and got to have lunch with Emily.

I had to stop at Turin to get supplies for ToOh on the way home. CC gave me the briefing on Ohio and then I came home to pack. My computer is the last thing to pack before I'm ready to go and the adventure begins!

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here