Monday, June 25, 2007

First Interview

I had my first formal interview in many months today. I was sweatin' the details, but after it was all done I think I did a good job. I spent every second between when I got up and when I got to the interview preparing. Last night I compiled a code sample and this morning I printed it out. I ran out of printer paper and had to search for it. I also printed out talking points about the company. Once I was on the CTA, I called Erin so that she could read me popular interview questions, and I could prepare my answers to them. My confidence was pretty good by the time I got to the interview. It went well, and I hope to have good news in the next couple of days!

I spent the rest of the afternoon at the District visiting Dad and Erin. Erin works in a library with no windows. She wouldn't know if it were sunny or raining. We got a ride back to Evanston with dad and took the Purple line the rest of the way. I hope to hear something soon about the job.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here