Friday, June 15, 2007

The ENH Grand Prix

I got my picture taken today as part of the announcement/press realease for the Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Grand Prix of Cycling. It's the new Evanston Superweek race. Not only is Turin a sponsor of a Superweek race, but it's been designated as an NRC race as well. I'm excited. After the presentation, CC and I answered questions for a Pioneer Press (Evanston Review) reporter. I didn't get his name, but I hope to be quoted in the paper!

When I was a Cat 3 I won the Bensenville Superweek race. As far as I can remember, that was the last time that my parents saw me win a race. Now, I know I can't realistically win an NRC race in my current condition, but I will be mixing it up with the field in front of the residents of the town I grew up. Eddy Van Guyse will call my name with good reason that night.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here