Wednesday, May 23, 2007

In Chicago

Yesterday didn't quite go as planned. It took all day to get the truck packed up and get out of St. Louis. Erin and I decided to have dinner (at Mi Ranchero again) before we left. We didn't arrive in Evanston till 2 in the morning. The UHaul that I got was a piece of work. I don't think it's going to last too many more miles. Even when I was driving on flat sections of the highway it would jump and pull. It also started to bug-out if I went over 70 mph.

After the moving Erin and I need to take today off. We're went out to breakfast with my mom and went past the house in Wilmette. We'll be able to move all our stuff into the garage tomorrow morning and return the truck that afternoon.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here