Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Fitness Testing: FAILED

Today was a relaxed but productive day. I met CC at the shop at 11 for testing. Body fat was good, weight was good, and then began the lactate test. I got into the 300 watt interval and began to make the tire slip on the Computrainer. The heat and wear on the tire basically made it fall apart. We had to stop the test cause it just wouldn't make sense to continue if the data was going to be skewed. The data we did get however, showed good numbers and promise.

After the test I got my bike fixed up: the Powertap wheel tire replaced, the spokes tightened, my other rear wheel re-dished and tightened, and a little chain retention thing, so I don't drop it into the frame. By the time I actually made it out of Turin it was late and I was starved and tired, so I had lunch skipped my afternoon workout.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here