Thursday, May 17, 2007

Evening before Graduation

Erin had her recognition ceremony today. She didn't subject me to attending, and I gladly obliged while offering to meet her outside afterward. That never panned out because there were so many people at the graduation.

Erin's parents, grandmother, aunt, and uncle arrived in St. Louis this evening for Erin's graduation dinner. It was good to see her parents and finally meet her aunt, uncle, and grandmother all of whom I've heard about but never met. We had dinner at Jimmy's On The Park. I've been there a couple of times before, but not in the past few years. Both the conversation and dinner were good. We've got to get to bed because of the early graduation ceremony tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here