Monday, April 09, 2007

Nice Weather and Good Dinner

Not to mention good company as well.

The weather in St. Louis actually made it out of the 40's today (with the assistance of abundant sunshine). I know I shouldn't be complaining, but... Let's just say it was nice weather and a nice ride. And on to dinner...

Erin and I were invited to Eleven-Eleven for dinner with Ben and his parents. Everything went: (chronologically) the wine was great, the server had a sense of humor, the appetizer was good, Beverly had a sense of humor (as the server splashed wine, salads were desserts, the entree was great, desserts were over the top. We discussed everything from technology (Ben and my forte) to the state of education in America (Beverly and Erin)(note: Stamen is really an all-arounder when it comes to discussion). It was really great, open conversation. I wish I had a camera for the "Who's Going To Drive Home?" conversation. A great night all told.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here