Monday, April 16, 2007

Confined

One of my reason's for coming home was to do some work for my parents. One of these tasks was to continue (finish) painting the basement. To be honest, I need the money and the flexible work hours. Painting the basement is a terrible job. I had sorta forgotten this tidbit of information which I learned last summer. Since the basement hasn't been cleaned in about 35 years, the grime is hard-packed and must be scrubbed off. There's a lot of neck-craining to get to all the pipes as well. It took way too long to get to the point where I can apply the primer. It'll look nice when it's all done though, and I won't have to worry about it when it's eventually my job to help sell this house.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here