Sunday, March 25, 2007

Last ride in California

Rode with Joel this morning. It was a nice super easy pace out to Los Osos park and back. It was typical coastal fog until we got back into town where the sun was shining bright. I didn't really have the motivation to head back out for more miles, so I just cut it short there.

With the sun shining and a light breeze blowing, I decided to sit out on the deck and finish Into the Lake By the Woods by Tim O'Brian. It was a really good book. I don't really remember my reaction when I read The Things They Carried in high school. The book, about a Vietnam-vet, ex-politician, keeps the reader wondering about the unfolding mystery. After reading the book I was amazed by how well I felt like I knew the main character.

Another shout out to put in there. Congrats to Brian and the rest of the Jelly Belly team on winning Redlands.

(Posted to the web on 3-29)

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here