Monday, February 12, 2007

Riding, Playing Video Games, Work

Zach and I both felt bad during the shootout and thus did the short route. Zach felt worse than I did as evidenced by his throwing up during and after the bike ride. The rest of the day was spend with our feet up.

Sunday I woke up not feeling quite right, Zach woke up with a headache, and Todd didn't really have much motivation either. Todd got out on his bike for a real ride, but Zach and I turned it into a rest day. The day before and after our ride was spent playing video games. Command & Conquer Generals.

Today's focus was on making money. I cleaned Colleen's gas grill, went to Home Depot and Ace Hardware for parts, replaced the bathroom fan, fixed the guest house kitchen silverware drawer, and replaced an outdoor faucet on the house across the street. Zach floated between helping me with that and helping Todd with back-yard work across the street. We all went for a recovery ride in the afternoon. I hope I don't run out of things to do!

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here