Friday, February 16, 2007

Crazy Day

Yesterday was nuts. The computer job turned out to be a beast. I worked 4 hours and am not near done. I don't know how a computer gets into a state like that. I met Zach and Todd at Rosa's on the way home. The food was good, but not great overall. Maybe we just got the wrong things. I have to say that the tortillas were fantastic though. The chicken quesadilla appetizer was excellent.

We came home for about an hour before heading out to Fourth Ave. It's an equivalent to St. Louis's Delmar Loop (better in my opinion). The Arizona Wildcats were in the midst of a close lose to USC. Zach and I weren't sure if we were rooting for the red team or the white team. I'm not sure, but I think Todd might have picked up a guy. In any case, the nice gentlemen bought us all a drink. It was a good night, but not one I'm going to repeat any time soon.

I also got Erin's valentines day package yesterday. I'm treating it like time release happiness. So far I've gotten some confections, animal crackers, and Rainbow sandals. Happy me!!

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here