Tuesday, January 30, 2007

"There's no sunshine when she's gone"...

Well not quite, but seriously, there was no sunshine today. Spotty rain and a flat shortened our Kitt Peak attempt. Micro doesn't take tubes with him when he rides, and when he flatted today, decided to ride the five miles back home instead of accept a tube from Todd or I. We were already wet from the rains, so Todd and I went with him.

The place he's staying is nice, if not a mess. It seems like everything is truly half done. We came back over Gates, and I rode up 'A' Mountain. After a protein filled lunch, I lay on the couch catching up on my NPR podcasts. A nap was welcome. Maybe I'll finish my book this evening?

1 comment:

Brian said...

"Ain't no sunshine when she's gone."

Just so you know how it really goes.

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here