Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Real Adventure Begins

Life isn't life without the hard parts. I found out two days ago that the person I had been counting on to have a place ready in Tucson for Todd and I to move into had bailed. He found a place that he could stay for free, and so backed out of living with us. This in and of itself wouldn't have been so bad except that I had been operating under the assumption that he'd already gotten a place for me to move into. The search was on, and long story short, I have a perfect place for Todd and I.

Another part of this adventure was the snow stormed version of New Mexico that I had to drive through last night. I've never travelled long distances after that place had a lot of snow. It's an experience. I'll post pictures when I get to a faster connection. In contrast, the weather here in Tucson is wonderful. Upper 60's and breezy. I'm so glad I followed through with my plans and got my butt out here. Well, time to go out for a ride. Many, many pictures to follow.

1 comment:

Erin said...

bet the "celeste" looked great against the backdrop of desert sand. hope you're getting a tan for the both of us.

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here