Friday, January 19, 2007

Bad weather

There isn't much good news to report. Thursday was nice in Tucson, but we decided to drive to Tombstone, AZ for our ride. This is the historic Tombstone as you can see from the town's page. They have people dressed up, doing recreation things all day. I felt like poo from the previous two days of riding and didn't even make it to Bisbee. When I got back to the car, I went to sleep in the back seat and waited for Todd and Zach to return. It sucked.

Friday sucked more. A cold rain had set into Tucson, with respites of sunshine. Zach and I thought we'd be clever and cheat the rain. It cheated us, and we ended up soaked and chilled to the bone. NOT what I was hoping for as a recovery day. The muscles just clenched up even more. With more rain and freezing temperatures on the horizon, I don't know if we'll make it to the shootout tomorrow.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here