Friday, November 17, 2006

Eggs and the End of Rest

Part of my regular diet is hard-boiled eggs. Not the whole thing, just the white. They're a good source of pure protein, being low in sodium and most other things bad for you. It turns out that Toby, the cat, also likes eggs. He likes to go into the trash and get the yolks which I have discarded. Nothing sucks more than to wake up in the morning to a floor like the cat's dinner plate.

In cycling news, today is the last day of rest. No more easy stuff. This week off has been only somewhat relaxing, as I've been working hard finishing up other projects. I haven't quite finished my other work, but I'll certainly be heading back out on the bike tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Check out Israel and Egypt photos here
Check out my Egypt photos here